Storytelling is in my blood. I translate your company’s offerings into written formats that attract customers to your brand and inspire them to buy your products.
At Genowrite, I provide a vast range of educational content and copywriting services for the life sciences and biomedical ecosystems. I work with biotech companies and organizations from all corners of the globe. And I complete the work quickly and efficiently.
Here’s just a snippet of the kinds of writing I do:
- Blog articles: I provide you with succinct, relevant educational blogs that place you as a thought leader in the field.
- Case studies: I highlight instances where your brand made a difference in your customers’ research and commercial goals.
- White papers: I can help you establish yourself as an authority on a problem that your products can solve.
- Website copy: I help you build your website’s content to distinguish your brand from the competition.
- Application notes/technical notes: I provide you with technical expertise to describe the inner workings of your products and how to use them to the fullest.
- Social media/email copy: Want to share what you do on social media and gain followers? I can write your social media content to maximize engaement.
How Genowrite operates
I model my trade after the central dogma of genetics. I believe that every company has a unique DNA code that encodes a product, culture, and strategy waiting to be expressed with the written word. At Genowrite, I transcribe your DNA into an outline that organizes your thoughts as a template. From this outline, I translate your thoughts into polished documents that you can use to elevate your brand.
About the founder
Paul Naphtali founded Genowrite out of a passion for storytelling and biomedicine. He completed a MSc in Biology studying environmental microbiomes and then went through the PhD program studying the cystic fibrosis airway microbiome and airway infections.
It was during his doctorate that he acquired a passion for communicating science for all audiences. From there, he established Genowrite to help companies establish and grow their marketing capabilities through writing.